- October 29th 2013 – Just a London journey
- October 28th 2013 – Don’t do that, please.
- The Joys of Studying Law
- Monday October 7th – a funny, emotional wreck
- October 1st 2013 – Progress in my adapting to university
- London life – Glitter and jazz and dancing
- Welcome to London: Freshers Week Musings
- A funeral for a digital camera: RIP my dear Nikon
- An account from a Leaf (Leaf) on the passing of summer…
- August 21st 2013 – Adventures to the mall and movie theatre!
- August 19th 2013 – Insect studies
- Oh no! NYO 2013 is over!
- NYO Week 1: “I’m not tired and never will be!”
- Church of Fot – EUCO Budapest Tour Part 4
- St. Michael’s Church – EUCO Budapest Tour Part 3
- The Town of TaTa – EUCO Budapest Tour Part 2
- What is there to do after exams?
- Learning Hungarian – EUCO Budapest Tour Part 1
- Goodbye Budapest
- ‘I strongly encourage you to have a burger’
- The Weekend – teaching, sun, trombones and all that.
- Meow for money
- Two builders taking a tea break
- Kite and the Crane (and exams…)
- Happy Easter! Photos from the end of term…
- The Brodsky Quartet Workshop
- A taster of The Brodsky Quartet
- Excitement! (And lots of music to learn)
- February 26th 2013 – Sick in Bed
- February 18th 2013 – four photographs and paragraphs
- A very intensive Valentine’s Day
- February 8th 2013 – Spring Half Term
- Photos of the Week & Meeting an Oboe God
- January 25th 2013 – Robert Burns’ Night – Patriotic
- January 19th 2013 – Snowmen and a Snow Sphinx
- January 17th 2013
- A Weekend of Beethoven – RNCM Chamber Music Festival
- Beethoven visits John Lewis
- NYO Rehearsal & Backstage Photos
- January 7th 2013 – Going back to reality.
- NYO Day 5 – John Wilson is here!
- NYO Day 4 – New Year’s Eve and all that.
- NYO Day 2 – Section Bonding Night – Cake Decorating
- Give yourself a round of a claws – NYO Day 1
- NYO 2013 has now begun.
- Tinderbox Fest & NYO Leadership Day – crazy weekend
- A Conversation with an Oxford Porter
- Oxford Butterflies
- Farewell, scales and arpeggios and double stops!
- November 24th 2012
- November 21st 2012 – what my mind is thinking in Orchestra Hell and other things.
- The School Week: a quotation, some photos and some profound words.
- Tinderbox + trying to be a rock star
- Halloween Celebrations (+ Scottish Parliament)
- I’m alone on the continent + some photos
- Two memorable quotations
- Audition + Head Bangin’
- Wake Up Call
- Climbing up a big American stone
- The Problems of Sleeping
- August 21st 2012
- Cherry on top of my latest post (apologies for the pun).
- The Noggin & friends – my first attempt at video editing
- Edinburgh to New York to Atlanta
- Everybody was in London – August 5th 2012
- I’m quite surprised that my Mum adored the Turangalila Symphony.
- August 3rd 2012 – first day in London
- Goodbye Birmingham
- My new best friend: the Photo Scanner
- Saturday July 14th 2012
- The Noggin grows wiser after another year.
- Cambridge University Open Day – and a nightmare to finish
- I should be practising… but GO ANDY MURRAY!
- Goodbye Cambridge
- What not to do in the first piano lesson…
- Monday July 2nd 2012
- Me, teaching PIANO?
- School’s over – slept for 13 hours – zzzzzz…
- Gustavo Dudamel and the Simón Bolívar Orchestra
- Questioning the attractiveness of the British
- Alone in a room with Edvard Munch
- Goodbye Chemistry
- There was once a little boy who liked to eat pie…
- Scribbling with Strangers
- School rules have reached a new low today
- Yo, American Kidz!
- “So, you’re visiting your husband, Ma’am?”
- The Carnival of the Animals
- Me, acting?
- London and a few of the Londoners
- I’m Committing Musical Suicide
- Xin Nian Kwai Le, for the second time
- “Your Camels are looking beautiful!”
- Michael Jackson iz bellydancin’ in da house
- One third of NYO completed.
- Goodmorning 2012
- Hi, my name is…
- Christmas Holiday
- My week in photos.
- Why you shouldn’t tell your parents about your blog..
- The day “Hurricane Bawbag” arrived and ruined my life.
- A puffin died…
- What is it like to watch the National Children’s Orchestra perform?
- London tomorrow (and some murders too)
- Imagine playing Pachelbel’s Canon in the Usher Hall?
- Never has stress felt so good.
- The misleading media… (“The Arthur Conan Doyle Quartet”)
- Fauré Requiem – Remembrance Sunday
- The worst violin quartet playing I’ve ever done is going to be on Scottish TV tonight.
- You’re so short, your hair smells like feet.
- More unseen footage taken inside a music school…
- What you might never witness in a music school.
- An afternoon with Steven Osborne.
- People must stop having babies in Autumn/Winter.
- Celebrating the last day in Paris, with Schradieck.
- I felt like a God today.
- Goodbye, Paris, for now.
- Think in French, you moron.
- National Youth Orchestra + other good things
- Memoirs of Copenhagen
- Love at Loudons
- What do you do if you start crying in a rehearsal?
- Helsinki and Stockholm!
- St. Petersburg wins the prize for most photogenic city so far
- Violin, violin, violin, violin!
- Belly Dancing and Blisters
- Tallinn, the candy-coloured capital city of Estonia
- Do you ever get a cold bellybutton?
- Berlin… for the second time
- 5 cities in 9 days